Saturday, July 5, 2008

~THE HART FAMILY GETS BAPTIZED~


Elder Rudd, Jordan, David

Cheryl Brian, Joshua, Elder

Pratt, Elder Jensen


Jamie spoke and really brought the spirit into the meeting...we sang I like to look for rainbows...I am a child of God....And I know that my redeemer lives. After the baptism they had a testimony meeting. Cheryl got up first and then there were several members who have be converted that shared their testimonies with the Hart family....David ended the meeting with his testimony and the spirit was VERY strong...he is a very shy man and it took a lot for him to get up. OH IT WAS SOOOO Amazing.
Josh had to be baptized twice because the missionary said a wrong word....Jordan had to baptized Cheryl 5 times because her elbow kept coming up.....and she's afraid of water. THEY Both did so well though. Tomorrow they will be confirmed members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints by the restored priesthood that's upon the earth....President Johnson (DAD)is going to do that.

3 comments:

Haylee said...

AWESOME!!! I'm so happy for that family! You guys are great missionaries! Glad Jaim and Jord were able to be there. I had no idea Jordan was going to do the baptism! Such an awesome experience for him!

Jeremy said...

So, can you relate with the savior when he said "my joy is full"? I've enjoyed hearing the story. Thanks for being great examples of missionaries. Send the Hart's our congratulations and welcome into the fold.

Hartsheart2heart said...

What a day this was!!!! INCREDIBLY AWESOME!!!!! Thanks for sharing our day with your family. Now, cuz of you girlie friend....I have to blog ;) Actually, I love to blog. So, finding a new place to blog about life & stuff....priceless. :) So, be sure to stop by & check out my blogs once in awhile. Leave a comment or not....either way, it is ok with me...never any offenses taken. Be blessed my friend & until next blog....Cheryl