Sunday, March 1, 2009

A shout out to my "daughter" Morgan!!!

Ever since December 15th I've had a house full of people. Well after 2 and a half months I woke up this morning to an empty house (Almost Jordan is still here). I just want to give a shout out to Morgan!!! Her and Jeremy came here because Jeremy had an afflication at Van Mater in Rockford....for 8 weeks. Most wives stay at home with their kids while the husband does these afflications.
Morgan and Sadie and Kate and Brooklyn all came with Jeremy. EIGHT weeks that's a long time with out your husband, or family. But it's also a long time to stay with your mother in law away from, home and what's familar.

I'm so grateful for this time we had. Morgan is a very very talented woman, and I feel like I got to know her in ways most people don't just because we had time to chat and get to know each other on a higher level. Morgan I love you! Thank you for supporting Jeremy in ALL he does.
Thank you for being such a good mom to my adorable little grand daughters. I MISS YOU ALL

2 comments:

Morgan said...

We all had fun too. Thanks for feeding us and sheltering us for
80 days. :) Thanks for making time to play! I woke up the other morning here and couldn't figure out where I was...plus, the bed that was comfy and our pillows that were amazing are now blah...hard adjustment! Thanks so much for your charity and putting up with our messes, and whinings!
Love you!

JeNnA said...

Hi Donna! That would be a hard/sad adjustment! So we'll get to see you on jamies wedding. that will be fun!