Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Thanksgiving SURPRISE

The only picture of this is on Jeff and Jordan's facebook video's. OH MY GOSH. They surprised Bill and I SO GOOD. I was, I can admit it now, down right depressed no kids were going to be home for Christmas. But with everyone living so far from home. We can only send them home for Christmas. So Bill and I were going to take Grandma Johnson out to eat for Thanksgivng.....That is until Saturday night November 22nd Jeff and Jordan showed up on our door step. They drove 27 hours straight and surprised us. I got on the phone that night called Grandma, the Webb's, and the Frank's... And on Sunday I found out the Darlene and Alyssa didn't have anywhere to go, so we invited them too!! We had a house full and a lot of yummy food too. THANKS JEFF AND JORDAN It so great having you home.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Aren't surprises fun?