Friday, September 12, 2008

Diane is going through her mid-life Crises


So we got the boys and Whitney all moved in and Diane says hey lets go to Jackson Hole. So we drove not only through the mountain but a mountain PASS. Not a big deal for me I've done it's Lots. BUT FOR DIANE!!!!! A huge mile stone. Dear Haylee's mom let us come stay with her in her home over night. Then we drove over to Signal Mountain Lodge for dinner. Here is a picture of me and the little boys before dinner. Once again I have a better picture of the lake and mountains all around but the dumb blogspot.com won't upload it UGH~~~~

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Now if she can get used to driving in Dallas again . . .

Hartsheart2heart said...

Ohhhhhh..... I love my Johnson's!!! Hey, can we all move out west? The scenery is so beautiful out there!!!