Tuesday, August 19, 2008

~ 4 Eagle Scouts~ ROCKING HORSE


So my dumb blog won't let me post the picture of the 4 eagle scouts all in uniform together....but believe me I now have 4 eagle scouts.....Jordan had he eagle court of honor on Sunday the 10th of August. THANK YOU Jeremy & Morgan for making the sacrifice to come out and be a part of that. Also thank you Justin and Haylee for making the LONG drive up from Tennessee to be here for the week.
Grandpa Johnson made this rocking horse for his grand kids now his great grandkids are riding too. Jackson got to rocking so fast that he bonked his little head ont he horse :) but look at his face HE sure loved it

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I am glad that Jeremy was there to have fun with you all. However, he now owes me like 4 nights of not having to take care of the kids at ALL. And he has been after me to call you back, but I guess I wasn't aware that you wanted me to, and I hate talking on the phone these days. So anyway, thanks for the message. Thanks for missing me, but there was no way that trip was gonna work out for all of us! See you in a few weeks, I guess!