Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sadie and I had FUN TOO

Her little shirt says too much Princess for you!! Oh we had fun, if she really likes something she says again again....until you do it again. One day I dragged her around on her blanket around the house and she said again again until Grandma thought she was going to have a heart attack....When I told her Grandma was tired she said "DO IT"....SO I got up again and dragged her around on her blanket. She loves her sisters. And every morning had to give them both a kiss and hug.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Isn't it funny how as a mom you had the right to run out of energy...but don't even think about it if your a grandma. Grandkids just have a way of keeping you moving. Love it!

Stephanie said...

So I guess I won't have energy until I'm a grandma?? Maybe there is hope for me :o) Love the pictures! So cute that they have all girls. We need that shirt Sadie has on for Reese!!

Haylee said...

I'm glad that you had so much fun. Those girls are so dang cute. Glad to see you posting too! :)