Saturday, August 11, 2007

What's happening around the house

Does everyone remember our backyard? You know, the nice corn field we use to have? And, does everyone remember the movie "Field of Dreams"? And, of course you all remember the part where he knocks out some of the corn to make the baseball field? I guess that's what you could call our backyard. Only, we don't have a bunch of cars lined up down our street to play on it!


Although, our corn field is gone, we do have exciting things that are happening around our house! We have a very nice garden growing in this year! Jeremy, Morgan, and Sadie are coming in for a couple weeks and we are looking forward to making zucchini boats and other yummy things from our garden!
Finally, one of the most exciting things that is happening around the house is our wall! Dad and Jordan have been working hard this summer working on this wall, and now it 's almost done! Jamie helped with a part of the wall as well. While Dad and Jordan have been outside working, mom has been in the house cleaning up for Jamie's graduation party!







4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Nice!! I wish I could grow anything in Texas. The heat probably kills it all. Tell Uncle Bill and Jordan my house could use a cute wall! :o)

Tyler & Michelle said...

We need to come visit. One day, when I am rich, I am going to buy my own plane and travel to visit family. I want to come visit.

Haylee said...

YUM! Justin and I want those fresh garden vegis!! What is with the baseball feild? It looks all weedy and stuff... I liked the corn

Diane said...

Man that looks awesome. It looks like everyone has been working hard. The tomatoes look soooo good.